Does your business serve the East Mountain region or would you like to?
Reserve your booth NOW for Saturday, MAY 6, 2023
Country Living EXPO Advantage
Only 20 minutes east of Albuquerque — the East Mountain & Estancia Valley region is home to 40,000+ residents. Regional demographics show households with higher income levels, higher property values, and residents who trend toward established adults with discretionary income.
Why do Country Living EXPO?
- Gets you face-to-face with hundreds of regional residents and promotes YOUR BUSINESS right IN the East Mountains
- EXPO ads running on 5 regional radio stations – East Mountain Radio, The 80s Station, The Oasis, The Oldies Channel, and KKOB
- EXPO featured on a “New Mexico Living” TV on KRQE and CW
- More EXPO details here
The EXPO is ideal for businesses in these categories:
- Home Services (plumbing, electrical, landscape, home improvements, painters, tractor work,portable sheds/garages, building supplies & tools)
- Health & Wellness (home care, massage, chiropractic, dental, medical, physical therapy, holistic providers, assisted living, mental health)
- Professional Services (finance, banking, insurance, real estate, accounting)
- Hobbies, Sports & Arts (quilting, art classes, ceramics, visual art, glass and metal work, gaming, sports leagues, sporting equipment)
- Animals & Livestock (pet care, pet supplies, trainers, farrier, horse training & boarding, livestock products, fencing, trailers)
- Home Furnishings & Decor (furniture, artwork, rugs, decor, lighting)
- Auto, Truck & RVs (new or used sales, vehicle maintenance & tires, oil change, repairs, customization)
Also at EXPO:
- Petting Zoo and Art Projects for the kiddos
- FREE Health Screenings (Bloodmobile on-site for appts.)
Sponsorship Levels & Exhibitor Booths
Get MORE Perks & Broader Promotional Impact as a Sponsor — your business gets pre-EXPO exposure on-air, on social media, and shout outs from the EXPO stage day of event. Diamond and Gold Sponsors also get on-air interviews on East Mountain Radio.
RESERVE YOUR SPONSORSHIP or BOOTH: