Greater Edgewood Area Chamber coordinates and promotes Cowboy Days events and activities; and helps local businesses and groups to be involved throughout this two-week period. There is NO cost to become a Cowboy Days Official Participating Business, and those businesses receive Cowboy Days-specific support services from GEAC. (Sign-up Form at bottom of page)
Official Participating Business By completing and submitting the form below, our business chooses to be a Cowboys Days “Official Participating Business.” As such, for the period of June 14-30, 2018, we agree to:
- Post signs from June 10-30 – “Cowboy Days Participating Business” and “Cowboy Days Line-Up” in highly visible spots at our business (entry, register, etc).
- Create a festive appearance with clearly-visible decorations inside and outside (the more visible and creative, the better for you);
- Have our staff wear Cowboy Days “badges” (provided by chamber) and, optional, a bandana, Western attire, or other fun attire.
- Assure our staff is informed on Cowboy Days – can answer, “What is Cowboy Days?” and ”What events are happening?” (refer to Line-up sign/Chamber website). We encourage you to prominently post any special(s) you are offering, too.
Greater Edgewood Area Chamber
As the coordinator of Cowboy Days, the Greater Edgewood Area Chamber (GEAC) will support Official Participating Businesses by providing:
- Signage – two (2) “Cowboy Days Participating Business” and “Cowboy Days Line-Up” to display (more may be obtained, if needed).
- Discounted advertising opportunities in local print media.
- Cowboy Days logo for use in your business’ advertising during June.
- Promotion of Cowboy Days via print, broadcast, and social media, GEAC website, and community outreach.
- Central Cowboy Days Calendar of events and activities.
- Email updates, reminders, and printable Cowboy Days Line Up of Activities to Participating Businesses as appropriate.
SIGN UP FORM & AGREEMENT